5 Delicious and Affordable New Year’s Eve Champagnes
Champagne has always been the perfect drink for toasting as the clock counts down to midnight on New Year’s Eve. What wine will you be sipping on when the midnight strikes and 2012 begins? Check out some of the best beverages to toast with on New Year’s Eve.
- Zonin Prosecco Special Cuvée Brut, Veneto, Italy (about $11)
- Greg Norman Estates Sparkling Pinot Noir/Chardonnay, South Eastern Australia (about $18)
- Lucien Albrecht Crémant d’Alsace Brut Rosé NV, Alsace, France (about $19)
- Segura Viudas Reserva Heredad, Catalonia, Spain (about $20)
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte, Champagne, France (about $13-30)
Or you can use these New Year’s Eve drink tips to chose your own drink for celebrating!